Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Second Ever Lobster Contest! 555

We decided it was time for another contest! Here's how this one works:


1. Leave us a comment somewhere on the blog. It could be on this post or any other post. 
2. The person who writes the 555th comment on our blog wins! (Of course, you don't know what we're on right now. It could be 500 or 554 or 10. Feel free to comment on multiple posts.)
3. Zoe will send you A Bug's Life on DVD because bugs have antennae just like lobsters. (Okay, maybe it's just because Zoe happens to have an extra copy. I know - we really go all out with these prizes. You're welcome.)




If you'd like to be lazy and just comment on this post, we'd love to know answers to one of the following questions:
1. What would you like to see us write about?
2. What's something pleasant that's happened in your life recently?
3. Do you enjoy three point lists as much as me?

Good luck, Lobsters!

10 comments:

  1. I turned 40, which in and of itself could've put me in a tailspin. However, I have chosen to be grateful that I have the opportunity to turn 40, as some I know never got the chance. So gratitude it is. That, and the hubs gave me a not so surprised surprise party with yummy food, margaritas friends, and presents. Parties are fun. Yay hubs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, dana! also, did you know that my co-blogger zoe's mom's name is also dana stewart? crazy coincidence!

      Delete
    2. Yes! That freaked me out since 40 was so long ago for THIS Dana Stewart!

      Delete
    3. That is a little freaky. If she gaff the same middle name as me, then that would be very weird. Maybe that is something that can write about, people you know who have the same name

      Delete
  2. I don't have anything important to say, but I really want the movie!!

    ReplyDelete