Monday, March 5, 2012

More than days have been accumulated

Dear Emily,

Happy Birthday!!

Since we pretty much have a whole blog dedicated to the wonderfulness of our friendship, its extra hard to make a day like this special. But it got me thinking, about how much has happened that we've documented on this blog in this past year while you've been adding days to your lovely life. So much has changed, like Eiley, for one! But in addition to days, I wanted to remind you how much accomplishment you've also acquired. We recount "highlights" from the blog on a monthly basis, based on what posts have been popular. But we don't have much chance to celebrate the posts we just like. And I'm so glad you've agreed to this undertaking with me, because I so like your writing. I had trouble narrowing it down to a top ten, so there are a few posts that perhaps should have made the cut, but here are some of my most favorite things you've written this year - perhaps others can enjoy them too in case they might have missed the good work you've been up to.

Lobsters, stop by Emily's good-ole-posts and laugh with her, and delight with her, and enjoy her skill that she so generously shares with the rest of us!

Emily, You have so much to be proud of in your life. I hope you'll take a moment today and enjoy that! I love you, my Lobster-for-Life!

Zoe's Top Ten Favorite Posts-by-Emily:

1) Your first Movie Review Monday
2) Our Conversational Review of Bossypants
3) Anything Once: Being asked if you were having twins
4) Nervousness
5) Love List for Eiley Grace
6) Happy Birthday to Nathan
7) resolutiond
8) good idea bad idea
9) methods of anti-madness
10) comfort friends


No comments:

Post a Comment