Friday, March 23, 2012

More, Peas

We had a blessed break from teething for a few days there, but it is back. I simply can not remember who suggested this to me, but feeding Sofia frozen peas is really doing the trick to provide some relief. Thank you, kind soul, for this great suggestion. Here is Sofia "eating" her peas:


#blessedmamaproblems

P.S. here's a handy resource on baby teeth my mom found for me. What I like best is that it tells me this is the last tooth to come in until her second year molars! Woo hoo!

http://www.mychildhealth.net/baby-teething-help.html

3 comments:

  1. observe the baby human in her natural habitat. fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies make me laugh!! I love that I can wake up on the west coast looking forward to a daily dose of east coast lobsters because you've already been awake for 3 hours! Thanks for getting my days off to happy starts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers, she's got all her teeth now til the 2 yr molars?? That's so awesome! Emily finally cut her last two a couple weeks ago, so we will probably only have a 4 month break til those molars arrive.

    ReplyDelete