Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The First Ever Lobster Contest! Day Two.

If you missed yesterday's post, check it out here. We'll wait. Okay, on to ROUND TWO!


Emily:
1. Conan O'Brien held the door open for me at The Crepe Cafe at City Walk.
2. My husband asked Jimmy Fallon to kiss me and he complied.
3. I served Paul Walker ice cream and used that opportunity to touch his hand...twice.


Zoe:





1. While out for a pre-prom dinner, wearing her dress from my mother's prom, I was recruited by the same modeling agency that discovered Alexis Bledel (Rory from Gilmore Girls). 
2. Upon seeing an event ad I created featuring another city's mayor all around San Francisco City Center, Gavin Newsom became so jealous that he recorded a video of himself complaining about the ad (but also endorsing our nonprofit) to be played at the event.
3. When I went to hear Alvin Plantinga (described by Time magazine in 1980 as "America's leading orthodox Protestant philosopher of God"), he declared me to be his philosophical grand-daughter. 
















UPDATE: To learn the truth about our lies and learn who won the contest, read the full reveal post here.

9 comments:

  1. Emily: 2.
    Zoe: 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with michelle's guesses. :) jenny bolton

    ReplyDelete
  3. would it be cheating if the mama chimed in?? i totally know which one's the lie on emily's... zoe? i'm thinking #3... and you're welcome little lobsters i didn't spoil it... :)

    ReplyDelete