Thursday, February 9, 2012

The First Ever Lobster Contest! Day Four.

If you missed the last three days, you can check them out here, here, and here. K, ready? ROUND FOUR!

Emily:
1. I had my first sip of alcohol two days after my 21st birthday.
2. I had my first kiss after attending a ball my freshman year of college.
3. I got in my first fender bender three days after I got my first car.


Zoe:
1. The first time I was ever published was for a story I wrote in fifth grade about my best friend in fourth grade. 
2. The last position I played on a team sport was as a goalie for my high school lacrosse team.
3. My first and last performance as a professional actor was in the show, The Celebrant, when I was in third grade. 


UPDATE: To learn the truth about our lies and learn who won the contest, read the full reveal post here.

4 comments: