Monday, February 27, 2012

Movie Review Monday #39.5: You Again

It had been a long week. I wanted to veg out with a warm, fuzzy, romantic comedy. Without much energy to pick with discernment, we played You Again on Netflix Watch Instant.



There were couples that were affectionate towards each other, and I did laugh. So I guess it counts somehow as a romantic comedy. And there are plenty of actors in here that I really enjoy, so you would think it had some potential. Also, Betty White. But it was one of the few times a movie got a one star rating from me on Netflix. It was pretty poorly done. The only reason worth mentioning it is that I know how passionately Emily loves to mock bad movies.

Emily, as far as mock-a-bility goes, this one was two-claws up for shizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment