Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The First Ever Lobster Contest! Day Three.

If you missed the last three days, you can check them out here, and here. K, ready? ROUND THREE!

Emily:
1. I won second place in a singing competition at the Orange County Fair for my rendition of "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics.
2. I have performed Will Smith's "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" and "Joyful, Joyful" from Sister Act in karaoke bars.
I just love this movie. That is a truth, no matter which of these is the lie.
3. My most embarrassing moment thus far was when I auditioned for my college's gospel choir and accidentally tried to sing like Beyonce.

Zoe:
1. When Shane & Shane, natives of Texas, came to Westmont, I brought them cowboy cookies, a Texas dessert tradition, and hung out with them in their trailer after the concert. 
This is both Shane and Shane.



2. I met Georgie, of "No Woman, No Cry" by Bob Marley, in Trenchtown while doing PR work for a Bob Marley museum located in the government yard where Marley lived growing up. He rides a bike everywhere he goes and has dreadlocks down to his waist. 
3. On the afternoon of our wedding rehearsal, we met the drummer from No Doubt, Adrian Young, when he returned to the El Encanto, where he was also married, for a romantic getaway with his wife.


UPDATE: To learn the truth about our lies and learn who won the contest, read the full reveal post here.

4 comments:

  1. I feel like this is getting haaaaarder!
    ugh
    Emily - 1 is tempting because it's hard to believe you didn't get 1st but 2 is my final answer
    Zoe - 1 the cookies are believable, but hanging out in their trailer? too scandalous for Westmont...unless if you had the door propped open and at least 5 of your 6 feet on the ground :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily: 3.
    Zoe: 2.

    I have a feeling I'm completely failing at my guesses. You guys have interesting lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess Emily's falsehood is #3 and Zoe's mistruth is #2. I like guessing.

    ReplyDelete