Friday, September 2, 2011

Reader Topic Request: Prostate Health

Today's Request comes to us from Mrs. Monica Thelin, an old friend of mine from the church where I grew up. She is super creative and artistic, so I was a little surprised when she requested a blog on prostate health. Yeah, okay, she was probably joking, but I did guarantee I'd write about the first three requests I received and this was the third, so here we go:


My good friend Arabella recently graduated from Regent with her MFA in Acting. To celebrate this educational victory, her parents gave her the greatest gift of all - a puppy! (Wait. The greatest gift of all is salvation. Puppies are just a close second.) Arab decided on an Isabella tan dachshund, half because they're cute and half because they kind of look like Harry Potter's house elf, Dobby. Initially she wanted a Boston Terrier, which I think looks like a seal, so apparently Arabella just likes dogs that look like other creatures. She picked the puppy up from a breeder in Alabama on Monday. 


Lobsters, meet Heidi:


Heart...warmed.
Heidi came with an official clean bill of health; therefore this, my friends, is one healthy weiner!

2 comments:

  1. quite a stretch for covering "prostate health" - but I think that is a good thing. That puppy DOES look like Dobby! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I want a dog that looks like Dobby! And, I love how that post came full circle; you are talented.

    ReplyDelete