Friday, September 9, 2011

and now it's time for another good idea, bad idea.*

Good idea: Getting some non-maternity/non-regular size clothes at Goodwill so you have something to wear during that awkward weight time after having a baby. (I got two pairs of not ugly jeans and two mildly ugly nursing-friendly tank tops for a total of $14.)
Bad idea: Squeezing into a pre-pregnancy dress a smidge too early. (Though it did give a couple of my coworkers a nice laugh when my zipper busted open and I had to hold the side of my dress together as I left the office today.)


Good idea: Taking naps with a baby on your chest. (Or a puppy. Or anything warm and wee and squishy, for that matter. A hot water bottle could probably do the trick.)
Bad idea: Taking naps with a baby on your chest and her hand in your armpit. (She will eventually twitch and it will tickle.)




Good idea: Running around in the middle of the street during a hurricane. (Especially if you've been sitting on the couch watching bad TV all day.)
Bad idea: Running around in the middle of the street during a hurricane? (I don't know. Seemed pretty invigorating to me.)




THE END.


*Animaniacs? Anyone?

4 comments:

  1. A.) Sweet Animaniacs reference. 2.) You got some mad air in the middle of the hurricane. iii.) It IS a good idea to sleep with things warm and squishy on your chest; it's NEVER a good idea to have anything near your arm pit. Or knee cap. Or anything remotely ticklish. That's just a standard rule. ;) And

    ReplyDelete
  2. its amazing how quickly the naps-on-chest opportunities slip away. enjoy it while you can - its just heavenly! at least you didn't go surfing in the middle of a hurricane, because I did see lots of people trying to do that on the news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you do "the wheel of morality" next? ;)

    #loveanimaniacs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read this... thanks for reminding me about Animaniacs!!

    ReplyDelete