Friday, November 11, 2011

ZoZo Photo

Perhaps, if you have been following Long Distance Lobsters for a while, and you are one of the few that checks us out on the weekends, you might have noticed a series of photos I've posted, starting with this one.

Snapshot Saturdays are soon coming to a close, and as they wind down, I want to pull together some of my favorites.






You can see the complete collection here. I've also posted a few photo shoots I've had fun with lately, like these:

The Zoo parts One and Two

and

Sofia at the coast with her grandparents [Pacific that is], and this week I posted a series with her on the other coast.

I find great joy in writing for this blog and also in capturing connections through photography. So while Snapshot Saturdays are going to give way to a new weekend tradition, my photography is hopefully going to find ways to grow elsewhere. For one, I am going to start offering my portrait services. You can help me out by liking ZoZo Photo on facebook or by telling any friends you might have in the MidCoast Maine area. Thanks for giving me an outlet for my art, Lobsters!


No comments:

Post a Comment