Wednesday, November 23, 2011

not to be cliche, but...

In no particular order, this year I am thankful for:
  • Friends and family, near and far (BAM, I just covered all of you people). 
  • A brand new brother in law who is loving my sister beautifully. (Don't interpret that ickily.)
  • A functioning washer and dryer, even though we're paying way too much to rent it.
  • Flexible, super understanding bosses.
  • A ridiculously nice stroller that is tall enough and inspires me to walk more.
  • The oodles of people who blessed us with almost everything we needed (and more!) to care for our new baby girl.
  • A church that feels like a home.
  • Texas toast from Raisin' Canes. 
  • The beauty of the Botanical Gardens and all its stroller-friendly paths.
  • These three people (shut up, Buster is too a person), who bless me every. single. day.:
  • Fellow crazy dog people, like Arabella and a few of my co-workers and my parents.
  • Not one but TWO functioning cars.
  • Handmade baby blankets, Clarence the pink bird, the Remo lemon shaker, Adele's Rollin' in the Deep, Sophie the Giraffe, and the light up rubber ducky family. (Happy baby tricks.)
  • Toms, the most comfortable shoes of my life that just happen to also be in style.
  • Epidurals (well, just the one).
  • A heavenly Father who loves me all the time.
  • Naps.
  • California, Disneyland (I haven't seen it in a couple years, but I'm still thankful for it), In-n-Out, Rubio's, and airplanes.
  • You Lobstery people who read this and thus make me want to keep writing, which is something I happen to love to do.
  • And, as always, Diet Pepsi. 
Your turn.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo...I forgot bullet points. I'm thankful for bullet points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I like your comment =) But also, great list. And not cliche.

    ReplyDelete