Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the dramatic return of the clock.

You may recall the saga of the clock. If you need a refresher, go here: http://www.longdistancelobsters.com/2011/08/pranks.html


Well, Mikkele just got it back. She was starting a new job a few months ago, and she happened to mention someone she'd be working with, Cody. Cody had sent me a video for Mikkele's birthday DVD this year, and from he and his wife's performance there, I knew that he was the kind of person who might do the clock justice. Observe:



Turned out I was right. An excerpt from one of our facebook message planning sessions: "Let's take this clock prank up to the next notch and show Mikkele that simply mailing the clock in a box is not the caliber we are looking for!" Good plan, Cody. Good plan.

In the end, Cody wrapped the clock beautifully and had the owner of their company give it to Mikkele. Apparently Mikkele thought she was opening something super nice, like an expensive bottle of wine, and was acting extremely grateful as she opened the precious gift. Let's join her at the reveal:


End scene.

2 comments:

  1. I WAS GOING FOR SHOCK VALUE. I BAKED IT INTO A CAKE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS....need I remind you that after you guys lost the clock the first time it showed up on my doorstep in a plastic bag?

    ReplyDelete