Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas in Idaho

I asked Jeff what I should write as a blog post. He suggested "Christmas in Idaho." I told him I didn't know what to say. This was his suggestion (or maybe I just transcribed every last bit of what came out of his mouth):

sigh.
hehehe.
you didn't...type my laugh.
(inhales.) 
(exhales.)
yeah.
(glares at me.)
hehehe.
hahaha.
haha stop. this is a stupid blog post.
Christmas in Idaho is awesome.
I like it more than California.
Not really.
I like the weather in California.
We ride limos here.
The end.


Surprise! This limo was 40 feet long. Craziness.
So hopefully from all that you interpreted that we had a white Christmas, we went on a surprise limo ride to celebrate Jeff's parents' 30th anniversary, and we all had a lovely holiday full of laughter (see video below), loooove, Jesus, and music. And presents. In fact, my favorite part of the festivities was watching the kids open presents. We have two nephews and one niece, and all three are freaking adorable. Woooooo! 


I hope your Christmases were merry and bright, Lobsters!

1 comment: