Saturday, April 7, 2012

Flashback! the fourteenth.


10/20/2004
On Friday I’m piercing my eyebrow. 
I love you like a fat kid loves cake.
Emily Pygpygpyg
10/20/2004
wow! you're eyebrow? as long as its not your lip - i always think that looks
like somethings growing on people's mouths!  the crazy things you do in Spain!  
So after we get married, I have no idea where Manny and I will live. We probably won't know till like next April - cause it'll depend on if he works next summer, and where, and how soon we could move to university housing wherever he goes to school, or whatever. That really stresses me out - but i found a place to live in SB, so we'll be fine anywhere else - the scarier part is job searching all over again. Mostly - its so weird for us when we realize we're going to be starting a new life together - WITHOUT any of our friends near by at all [most likely] - that's scary! We're not super amazing at making new friends fast - and i think i'm going to be very emotional in the first few months . i'm so afraid of being far away from everyone I know and being a wreck of lonliness. Of course, you're off in Spain, way away from people! And if you and i can keep in touch this good now, we'll be fine then, so at least i'll have your emails! :) i'm way too dramatic. I just lectured manny and myself about worrying last night, LISTEN ZOE!! LISTEN! Ok. Done. Sorry. Too much caffeine at lunch. Do they have diet pepsi in Spain? I'm gonna go before you get terrified and never want to talk to me again. 
LURV
z
10/20/2004
No!  I was completely Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke-less for a solid four months! 

2 comments:

  1. Tell me you really got your eyebrow pierced. I kept reading to find out if that was a joke.


    (I'm not judging.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really did. Emmy, you should write a blog about the eyebrow ring... Didn't you write an ode to it when it fell out?

    ReplyDelete