Saturday, April 14, 2012

Flashback! the fifteenth.


10/21/2004
Z face-
Part of being your bitch...I mean, personal assistant, is having the high privilege of allowing you to vent any and all fears/anxieties/overwhelming joys on me. Something funny I’ve noticed is that we (you and I) have kept in better touch so far this year than last year.  Maybe we should have emailed from across campus when I was an RA[WH1] [KER2]  J.
This morning I saw more lightning than I have ever seen in my life, and it rained sheets and sheets.  The rain here is just like a bad movie, where it turns on and off very suddenly and drastically.  I never thought that really happened and used to make fun of movies where it would be sunny one second and pouring the next, but now I see the err of my ways and will no longer make fun because it actually happens!
I would kind of expect the first year or so of marriage to be super emotional, so don’t stress about that.  That’s going to be almost the biggest change of your whole life!  (I think having kids is bigger, but since I’ve never gotten married OR had kids, it’s just a guess).  You can always vent at me . . . and at your husband :).
Okay, study time!
Love lahve lurve
P to the Yg.
10/21/2004
Heh - i like "Z face" - that's definately a new one.
Hello Pygalicious!
[because i lack creativity at the moment]. It is true, i am very much enjoying how much i get to hear from you lately - oh so wondermous!! So I had my 90-day review at work. It went ok mostly. I have always had this tendency to master the above-and-beyond and then fail at the simple bare minimums.  That’s why I can’t spell better than a first grader.  I mastered words like Mississippi and Therefore before I figured out which “there/their/they’re” to use in a sentence.  I think they appreciate the extra projects I do, but not at the expense of the simple basic stuff.  It was still good- and i got free lunch, mmmmmm!
Bye darlin'!
Z face-alicious

No comments:

Post a Comment