Wednesday, July 13, 2011

things i am looking forward to as a not pregnant person

I've been writing about pregnancy a ton recently, so I thought I would mix things up and write about the opposite of pregnancy - things I am looking forward to as a not pregnant person:


1. Shiraz.
2. Feeling like all of my old clothes are new and exciting.
3. Wearing more than four outfits each week.
4. Not being asked if I'm having twins.
5. Not having people say "WHOA!" without thinking when they see me.
6. Sitting on a couch without my back hurting.
7. Flipping over in bed with minimal effort. (Specifically, not having to make Jeff turn off my bedside light if I'm facing away from it because it's too hard to flip back over just to turn off a light.) 
8. JUMPING!
9. Strawberry daiquiri. 
10. Painting my toenails.
11. Moscato.


I am not an alcoholic, I promise.


Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment