Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Baby Update

Last night I tried getting Eiley out by drinking Red Raspberry Herbal Tea. I've heard this works, but I couldn't even choke down an entire cup, so maybe that's why I'm still pregnant today. Or maybe it's because I pilfered the tea from church and Eiley doesn't want to start her life as an accomplice. 


Or maybe it's because we watched Deathly Hallows, Part I last night and I went to the bathroom during the Bathilda Bagshot scene and thus missed an opportunity to scare the baby out of me.


Or maybe I just have a delightfully comfortable and accommodating womb. Yeah, that's probably it.

2 comments:

  1. how about a baby update where your baby comes out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping for you that she waits until Friday so you can enjoy Harry Potter - although, we did take Chloe to a movie when she was only a few weeks old and it worked out pretty good (it was The Princess and the Frog, though, so I'm not sure how much Eiley would appreciate a little scarier movie for her first experience ;) ) - actually, Saturday might be even better so you can get one more full night's sleep before she comes :)

    ReplyDelete