Thursday, June 7, 2012

ANNIVERSARY HAPPINESS!

Hey Jeff,


So I was going to write a post full of pictures of ALL the things we did together last year, but I honestly didn't know where to start. It's just been too much. I think we are crazy people if I reflect too hard. But, like, the good kind of crazy people. Cray cray. Holler. You know. 


Anyway, here are a few highlights:


1. We had a baby. Well, I had the baby, but you were there the whole time even though you hadn't slept. You're the most amazing dad, but still an amazing husband at the same time.




2. We survived your thesis. We survived you writing it, we survived you rehearsing it, and more importantly, my attraction to you survived even after seeing your performance.
Photo by David Polston




3. We graduated from Regent. Well, you did the graduating, but I was there the whole time you were in school. I'm taking 7% of the credit. I'm so proud of your accomplishment and proud that we worked hard to stay connected even when you were the busiest person out of all the people.
Photo by big brother
4. We endured Virginia 2011: Dismal Swamp Fire, Earthquake, and Hurricane Irene all in two weeks. And we had fun through it all, imagine that.


5. We persevered through our second cross country move, this time with an infant and a dog. This should be super stressful, but it was only stressful for that one hour at the airport. You know what I'm talking about. [Shakes fist at United/Delta/Continental Cargo dudes.]
Back at Disneyland, where we belong.


These are just highlights - we've had so much fun, grown so much, and changed together. And you're still my very favorite. I love you so! Happy Fourth Anniversary!

6 comments:

  1. It's so strangle (in a very cool way) that Disneyland is your home amusement park (read adventure park). Like, it's totally normal for you to go there. Unlike the woman in 80s cut-off shorts, who surely is not a local, you two (read three) look like you own the place.

    Disneyland. Do you know how many dreams have come true there? And you just get to stroll on in like it's no big deal.

    Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. miss kim, the magic of disneyland is not lost on me. i am super excited and grateful every time i go, i promise. AAAAAH I LOVE IT!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    Also - what did United do to you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a long story, but basically we went to the correct place to drop buster off and they turned us away and told us to go elsewhere and then we went to their elsewhere and those people turned us away to the original place. this wouldn't have been nearly as stressful if we weren't toting two giant bags of luggage, four carry ons, a dog, a baby, a stroller, and a giant dog kennel, and if it wasn't POURING. luckily my sister was helping, but it was still a very stressful hour.

      Delete
  3. "Holler?" I don't even know you anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cray Cray and holler were both intended to be facetious. Calm down, chadley.

    ReplyDelete