Saturday, June 2, 2012

Flashback! the twenty-second.


11/10/04
Darling Emily Grace,
I'm sorry for being too controlling over our B3 dinner, I'm sorry for not keeping in better touch with you through last school year, I'm sorry for not supporting you in your R.A.ship more, I'm sorry for not calling you more often for bed-time stories, I'm sorry for everything bad I've ever said about your ex, I'm sorry for not praying for you more, I'm sorry for not praying for your ex more, I'm sorry for every other blunder I made that I'm sure I'm foolishly blind to. I don't deserve your friendship that is so persevering, so patient, so selfless, so fun.
I love you so much. I miss you so much. And I love you so much.
Your roomie for life,
zoe faith stewart

11/11/04
Zoe-
Forgive you?! You have been an amazing friend.
i love you and am so thankful for your constant friendship.
i know i keep telling you this, but i am just a million times thankful for your friendship.
love love love,
pyg
p.s. joss stone's new cd is so good. i'm listening to it right now and just thought you should know how good she is. also, i FINALLY heard mindy smith, who you recommended to me a looong time ago, for the first time on the train to florence because jessica had it on her iPod. i really liked her a lot, but i think she put me to sleep with her clear, beautiful voice of an angel :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment