Saturday, May 26, 2012

Flashback! the twenty-first.


11/10/04
Z-dawg,
I have grown rather fond of our correspondence :)...Okay, your advice always helps at least a little and often times a lot. Also, you did make me laugh. How embarrassing...laughing out loud at an email in a room with other people.
Also, I want you to know that I got an email that was one of those survey thingys that tells you about the person...random questions. Well one of the questions was "who do you go to for advice?" and i wrote "Jesus, Zoe, and my mom". also, who are you comfortable crying to was on there and I wrote the same answer. I just love you a lot. That Manny kid is a lucky guy.
Love you!
Emily Grace Boyd
P.S. one of my friends has mansfield park so I'm waiting till she's done so i can read it for free. in my interlude, i read Emma and am now reading the DaVinci Code. It's pretty good so far.
This ends today's book corner.
-Your literary pyg
11/10/04
P to the Y-G ~~
You don't know what it means to me that you value my advice. I really honestly try my hardest to present all the possibilities but I’m afraid it doesn't necessarily come across as encouraging. I'm glad you still like me.
How did you like Emma? And what are you thinking about DaVinci Code? I've heard funny responses to that one.
He he -
Your faux literary z 

No comments:

Post a Comment