Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Conversations with my two-year-old: Snack requests

Have you seen the convos with my two-year-old videos on youtube? I love them so much. Probably because I can relate:

9:30 am in our apartment.
"Mama? I hungry. I anna burger." - Eiley
"You want to eat a burger?" - me
"(Smiling) Nooooo. I an rice!" - Eiley
"You want to eat some rice?" - me
"YES!" - Eiley
"Seriously? You want some rice right now?" - me
"Yes Pease! Rice!" - Eiley
I walk over to the fridge, pull out rice and show it to her. 
"This? You seriously want this?" - me
"(Smiling, like she knows she's messing with me) Nooooo. Crackers! Crackers! Crackers!" - Eiley
"You want to eat some crackers?" - me
"No, Mama." - Eiley, who then opens a book, clearly done with this discussion.



End scene.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!! Why do I have to wait 4 1/2 months to see her?!

    p.s. I love the unicorn shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. She's already messin with ya. You are in for trouble. T-R-O-U-B-L-E trouble. She is too much fun.

    ReplyDelete